Pest Control in Luzerne, PA
We are Luzerne County, Pennsylvania exterminators with an Integrated Pest Management approach to pest control. Our services include insect control, rodent extermination, weed control, termite inspection and treatment, bed bug treatment, roach control, and more! Pestmaster® Services is an innovator in eco-friendly pest control that offers innovative solutions that get results.
What type of pest control issues are you facing at your home or business? We strive to provide the types of non-pesticide services our clients deserve.
When you choose Pestmaster® Services as your Luzerne County pest control company, you are tapping into a variety of unique pest control services that are guaranteed to serve you well.
- Our exterminators are highly and continuously trained and licensed
- We offer a variety of comprehensive services to deal with virtually any type of insect, pest, or wildlife issue
- Our Luzerne County location is home to Jesse, the bed bug sniffing dog, who can detect bed bugs with 95 percent accuracy
- We offer installation and maintenance of the "Leaf Defier" Gutter Protection System. This system keeps gutters clear of clogs and eliminates organic materials that many pests thrive in
- We offer custom commercial and residential pest management solutions
Luzerne County is a beautiful place to live and is even more beautiful when you can live free of the pests that sometimes take up residence on your property. Pestmaster® Services has redefined what pest management can be. We don’t rely on harmful pesticides to get the job done. Instead, we have created ethically sound approaches that get results without the harmful effects of pesticides and other dangerous chemicals.
Cities serviced include, but are not limited to:
- Bear Creek
- Bear Creek Village
- Black Creek
Pestmaster® Services of Luzerne County, PA
Kyra Macko, President firstname.lastname@example.org
Rick Macko, Vice President email@example.com
93 Loomis St. Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
Bus (570) 820-5909 | Toll Free (866) 544-5688
24-Hour Line (570) 574-5008 | Fax (570) 820-5910 | CONNECT